Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

The last few days have been spent doing family things, but always in the back of my mind is the wishlist for my next lover. Who do I want?

Long before I left my marriage bed, I read Craigslist Personals, usually on my phone in the pickup line while waiting for a kid to get out of school. One thing I've always found interesting is the number of men who will take anyone, no matter who, as long as she's willing. I'm not quite so ecumenical in my tastes. I'm not for everyone, and everyone is certainly not for me. There's this one guy who has a large cock who posts it in every ad. Sometimes he wants a nubian princess. Sometimes he wants a BBW. Sometimes he wants a little asian girl. It's like he's ordering a good lay off of a menu. "Tonight, I feel like sushi. Last night, I wanted a cheeseburger..."

So what do I need?

I'm not comfortable with men who are much younger than I am. It's not that I need to recount my favorite Love Boat episodes with someone who saw them when they were originally aired, but I do want to have some basis of commonality, since I want someone for more than just the cock and tongue and fingers attached to him.

I want someone who is intelligent, and I have a specific kink for someone who knows how to spell. The ability to communicate in text is really, really important to me, and text-speak and awful punctuation and misspelling "discreet" are immediate turn-offs to me.

I also can't be the first foray outside of the marriage vows. When I detail how things happened with my last lover, this may make more sense, but I need someone who knows how to compartmentalize real life and fantastic fun time with the Adulteress. Crushing guilt isn't sexy, and I don't want to cause that again for another man.

Physical attributes are less important to me, but oh, please please please let me find a man who smells good and can get and keep his cock hard. I don't mind if it's chemically enhanced turgidity, I just hate getting to that fantastic point where I'm about to be thrust into and then... it's gone.

That's it, really. It would be best if I could find someone who has access to a place to be intimate, or at least is comfortable renting a hotel room. If my schedule and my lover's don't mesh, we'll never find time together. If he has to be politically active, perhaps he could not be a total wingnut on either side. If he has unusual kinks, hopefully he can make time for my fantasies, as well. I'm open to anything that doesn't leave marks or require me to get too intimate with anybody's bodily excretions.

These are the things I want. Next, I need to craft a Craigslist personal ad of my own that will hopefully target someone like this.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, "Amen to that sister!". You and I seem to have the same kind of a list.

    Here's to hoping you find what you want, need, and most importantly, deserve!

    Muah!

    Jae

    p.s. - I am sure my grammar and punctuation will drive you batty...good thing you're looking for a man. LOL!

    ReplyDelete