Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend hijinks

As expected, no communication from either Dude X or Mongo, but I presume that will start up again tomorrow, sometime.

I had family in town, but had arranged to go out both Friday and Saturday nights with a couple I've enjoyed hanging out with (and fucking) several times in the past, Bob and Nell.

Friday night, we danced and drank and ate cupcakes at the bar. There were a ton of work/family acquaintances there, and while Bob whispered dirty nothings in my ear a few times while we danced, and Nell did grind on me during a hilarious version of the lambada, I knew that nothing was likely to happen that evening.

Saturday night, I arrived to their home in the later afternoon for the BBQ. The food was fantastic, and I enjoyed debating politics and poking fun at the various party participants. Everyone left shortly before 10, and when I asked Bob if he'd like me to stay or go home, he referred to me as Nell's big present, and hoped sincerely that I'd stay. How could I not oblige?

We moved into the bedroom. Bob moved behind me, kissing my neck, while Nell stood in front of me, kissing my lips. She has lovely lips, and I could taste the tequila from many margaritas that evening in her mouth. They stripped off my wrap dress, Bob unhooked my bra, and Nell slid my panties down, kissing my nipples and stomach and thighs as she went.

We retired to their (huge) bed. I lay on my stomach across the bottom of their bed and spent some time reacquainting myself with Bob and Nell's bodies. Nell helped me arouse Bob to full tumescence, as we took turns licking his cock. He stopped us from finishing him, and we moved to focus on her, licking and squeezing her large nipples. I moved down to taste her pussy again. Every pussy is differnet, of course, and hers was as I remembered -- relatively tight labia, the world's easiest to find G-spot, and a tangy musk that was, as always, delicious. I put two fingers inside of her wet cunt while I sucked her clit into my mouth, and felt incredibly successful when she started to cum just a few minutes later.

I kept sucking on Nell's cunt, licking and nipping at her labia, and she came again quickly. Bob moved behind me, and I heard the condom being applied to his (not-terribly large, but reasonable) cock. He spread me open and slid into me. It's been months since I've had a cock in me, and it was lovely. He came (a little quicker than I'd wished) and Nell replaced his cock with her mouth. I hate eating post-condom-ed pussy, but she didn't seem to mind.

We moved well together, finding something wonderful to do with each passing moment. There are those moments of laughter and awkwardness that come with all sex, like when Nell accidentally elbowed Bob in the head while fucking me with her tongue, but we took them in good humor.

When we'd had enough, I cleaned myself up, dressed, and drove home. I was in bed by 1:30, and have many pleasant memories of our evening.

We don't see each other that often -- they live an hour away from me, and we are well-suited to each other as occasional friends and lovers, but they're not the solution to my search for a long term FWB. I like them, the sex is good, but they're not smart enough for me, nor could I deal with their (rather closed-minded) politics more than once every few months.

But I got laid! Orgasms were given and received! It was a successful weekend on that base. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hot post!!! Sounds like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While they're not your long-term solution, I'm glad you were at least sated this weekend! It sounds like you had fun! It's nice to have fun like that sometimes; the kind of sex where you can laugh at each other like that haha. Hope you hear from your suitors soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to think of something clever to say but all I can think of is thanks for the hot story! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you can describe the awkwardness of sex as well as its pleasures. I just found this blog, but I would like to go on reading: your personality makes it appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! You got laid!!

    You'll hear from the new potentials--can't wait...anxious for you!!

    Muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super hot post! I agree with Erosurge! Also, if there's any way you feel comfortable giving us an idea of what you or they look like (sans visage), I'm sure at least your male readers would really appreciate it. (Just a request--feel free to ignore it =)

    ReplyDelete